Wednesday, June 15, 2005

just another day in Canby

Life is good.

No... Life is REALLY good. We're finally getting settled into our new house - the rooms all have things in them (not that the things in the rooms are unpacked, but hey - there's time for that still, right?)

Andrew and I are settling down to married life - and Savannah is finally starting to not be such a Mommy's girl when she first wakes up! For instance - tonight she fell off the bed. Yeah. And it was a grand thunk when she fell too. Gave her a nice bloody nose (pink pajamas turned red - it was a gusher!) And she went right to Daddy when Mom had to clean up the mess. We're still working on some other minor things, but she's a good kid. And she's learning rather well.

So I thought I'd just start this whole thing out - watch for photos and updates later! By the way - if anyone wants to see wedding photos and doesn't know how - contact me... I'll clue you in.

No comments: