Friday, February 03, 2006

We decided to name our own little Stahr...

Meet Margaret Elizabeth Stahr.

Born 1 February 2006 at 1:20 PM, I weighed in at 6 lbs, 11.7 oz. I am 19 inches tall and the doctor told my Mom that I have a perfectly formed head. This picture was taken before they decided that I have a little jaundice, but I'm a good eater, so that will go away. My big sister thinks I'm the coolest new toy that she has (Mom and Dad are working on that...), and my Parents think I'm about the cooest miracle to come to their house in a long time.

So far I've been a really good baby for my parents (they're hoping that doesn't change, but I'm not guaranteeing anything!). I love to snuggle with my Mom and Dad, and I'm a really good eater and sleeper (and pooper too...). The journey here probably wasn't as long as the doctor's wanted it to be, but I'm glad to be here, and I know my Mom is glad too! (Daddy is just as pleased as punch - and I'm glad his boss gave him the time off to spend with me just after I came!) Posted by Picasa

No comments: