There Was A Family, Had a Farm...
hey....just checked in through the mission site and had a look at your girls - they are adorable!!! I started a blog, too. It's thereapeutic - David has been out of the country all summer. (You can check it out by clicking my name on this comment.)Your home looks beautiful - I envy all the wide open space and the fabulous remont. :)Take care.Traci Lerdall Mellor
Post a Comment
1 comment:
hey....just checked in through the mission site and had a look at your girls - they are adorable!!!
I started a blog, too. It's thereapeutic - David has been out of the country all summer. (You can check it out by clicking my name on this comment.)
Your home looks beautiful - I envy all the wide open space and the fabulous remont. :)
Take care.
Traci Lerdall Mellor
Post a Comment