Savannah turned 5 yesterday! This is her new birthday outfit from Grandpa Stahr. The quote for the day? "Mom, it's a bummer being sick on my birthday."Savannah had a fever and a nasty cough for her birthday. Her birthday dinner consisted of 2 teaspoons full of yogurt and half a dill pickle chip. We've decided to postpone the birthday dinner until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. On the menu? Grilled cheese sandwiches with ham and tomatoes, broccoli, corn, and pickles. Oh, and we're drinking milk.
If it looks like Savannah's hair is shorter, she had a hair cut just after Halloween. It was looking really stringy, and now she can brush it all by herself! She's growing out her bangs, going to pre-school, and I'm not sure if I'm ready for her to grow up, but as far as I know, I can't stop time, so I may as well enjoy the things that she can do as she gets older!
No comments:
Post a Comment