Since I'm at the library and trying to finish this before the s finish story time...
Here's the news. We still don't have internet access at our house. Turns out that the house that we fell in love with is in the middle of "no man will provide high speed internet access to your address" land. So... we're trying to figure out another alternative. In fact, I don't even have the computer out of the cedar chest that I packed it into a month ago. Oh well. Other pressing things.
The other news is that because we don't have high speed internet access, we have to have a different phone service. No more the vonage. Are we sad about this? YES! Vonage is a great deal that saves a ton of money... oh well. The new number is 5othree.6three6.4three8nine. And it's working.
The s are doing well. The hogs have taken up residence in the freezer (and they're mighty tasty). We enjoy our new ward, and we're slowly getting everything unpacked.
Christmas this year will be a home-made affair, and I'm looking forward to having everything all complete so that I can take pictures of the finished products.
I'll update as soon as I can and have internet access!
Linda
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you guys made it to your new home! Can't wait to see pics! Love ya!
Post a Comment