Margaret is 3 (she'll tell you she's 7); Savannah is 7 (she won't tell you she's three); and LeGrand is 10 months old. Andrew and I are much older than that...
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Family Photo Shoot
My mom is putting together a Family Photo Thing for my Grandma Jensen, and asked for a picture of us. Since we didn't have one, we had to create one. Here is the result, and one of the kids too...

Margaret is 3 (she'll tell you she's 7); Savannah is 7 (she won't tell you she's three); and LeGrand is 10 months old. Andrew and I are much older than that...
Margaret is 3 (she'll tell you she's 7); Savannah is 7 (she won't tell you she's three); and LeGrand is 10 months old. Andrew and I are much older than that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute photo, it turned out great. You'll have to send us one.
Post a Comment