This is what I walked in on after trying to get some photos ready for the website and for the actual clients to see. He's now confined to his high chair with the belt on... tightly. So far, it's working. A little about this particular photo... My flash didn't go off when I took the picture, so I had to add a little backlighting to it just to bring out the kiddo. Then, because it changed the color of the picture, I made it a Sepia colored picture and vintaged it. I kind of like the way it turned out... He kind of pops off the page - in my opinion.
Andrew and I keep telling LeGrand to sit in his chair... he was - at the time - sitting... On his tray. I guess this means the buckle from now on. At least he can't get out of it... yet.
Little Stinker.
No comments:
Post a Comment