Friday, October 02, 2009

Last night as I'm trying to take a nap before work, Margaret was reading the Children's Friend. She came to the story of Christ walking on the water (a story that I have not told her, but it's in the works...) and this is her rendition of the story:

Oh, look! Jesus is walking on the water! And this guy wants to walk too, but his boat is going too fast so he can't catch up. Now it's starting to rain. It's raining hard! So this guys says to that guy still on the water, "Now what am I supposed to do?!" And this guys says, "Keep on the sunny side! Always on the sunny side! Keep on the sunny side of life!!!"

I was laughing so hard, I never did get my nap in.

3 comments:

Kunz Clan said...

What a sweetie! Fun to see her little face and hear her story. Your bread looks delicious. Glad you are enjoying your new stove. I need to learn how to be productive with mine.

Nuttall said...

This is hilarious! She is so adorable.
Aunt Denise

The Fun Carter Family said...

LOVE IT!