Mom: "Margaret! Did Santa come?"
Margaret: "Yep."
Mom: "How do you know? Did you go see what he brought?"
Margaret: "Nope. But I know he came. He hasn't missed a Christmas yet."
The excitement came when we all went downstairs and the girls saw the presents piled and stacked around the tree. I have discovered that putting different parts of the same present into multiple boxes gives the appearance that Santa is wealthy. The girls were thrilled with their presents - and especially with the dresses that Mom made (that still need zippers and hems before Saturday...) even though Mom fibbed and told them that the dresses were for cousins who are almost the same size as them.
One of Savannah's favorite gifts was the Windstopper Fleece vest and hat that I made for her. She'll be able to wear the vest until she's 30. I know. It fits me. The hat, I'm not sure about... depends on how big her head gets.
Margaret's favorite was her Belle Barbie and her porcelain tea set that she got. She's played with BOTH of them almost non-stop since Christmas. I've even had to take the tea set out of her bed when she was sleeping.
LeGrand... There's a whole separate post on him. Complete with pictures. Let's just say, he's trying to be like his Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment