Tuesday, January 05, 2010

LeGrand's Christmas


LeGrand got a drill for Christmas. Margaret gave it to him. When we sat down for Breakfast, he came running over with it to fix the floor. He spent a good 15 minutes trying to get everything on the floor just perfect. I think he's tired of stepping over the crack in the floor. Either that, or he knows what needs to happen, and is trying to help Andrew with his project.

I'm inclined to believe this is his favorite present... it makes noise, and he's carried it around with him almost everywhere he goes. He's tried fixing the chairs (unfortunately, not the parts that need fixing), the couch (it's not broken), his bed (also not broken) and I think I caught him trying to unscrew someone's belly button with the drill. Might have been Andrew playing with the drill... They've both had a lot of fun with it. The Onesie he's sporting (LeGrand, not Andrew) is another of his Christmas presents. He has, however, figured out how to take them off without unsnapping them. And he thinks they make handy pockets for whatever he wants to put down his shirt. The other day it was swiss cheese. Last night, it was his pretend cell phone. (Then he was frustrated because he couldn't get the phone out...) He's truly a joy to have in our home.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Linda: Thanks for inviting me to your blog. It's great to get to know Kay's children and grands. Please feel free to dip into mine at any time, and if you want more family history, just let me know and I'll try to come up with something. I think we are second cousins, so howdy coudin and keep in touch. Jacquie