Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What I learned about Barbie. Today.

I learned some things about Barbie today as I was listening to my girls play.
  1. Barbie's clothes are really immodest. (I already knew that, it was just the first thing they said when seeing new clothes from someone else)
  2. Barbie is so cute and adorable. Not words I would have used to describe her, but...
  3. Barbie's swimsuit looks suspiciously like some of the dresses actresses wear on the red carpet... low cut in the front, no back and rather long in the leg with a very high slit in the back.....
  4. Oh yeah. Back in the day (that would be when I was young) Barbie didn't have thumbs.

And LeGrand loves to play house with the Barbies. He gets Ken out and they pretend. Here's to hoping that Bud gets a brother. Someone to go out and shoot "nuns" with. Someone to play something OTHER than house with. Although he does make a mean pretend pancake!!!

1 comment:

The Fun Carter Family said...

Hey...I made your bacon wrapped smokies. Thought it was more appropriately described as heavenly heartattack on a toothpick. :) Needless to say, they didn't stay around long. About our plunge...John & I say we don't have more than 2 kids BECAUSE he jumps in the frozen lake. LOL!