Monday, January 02, 2012

4 things I learned last month. In no particular order.

4. The Good Lord knows me better than I know myself. That's why the last two children are so close in age. I'm still trying to figure out His plan. He already knows it.

3. Papa Murphy's sells their pizza crust. Unbaked. For $1. We're going to be using this more...

2. If you don't brush your teeth, your mouth will be full of bacterial poop. I need to go brush my teeth now.

1. Sometimes, you have to just leap without looking in order for the blessings to come.


Pictures and information on the family coming later. I promise.

2 comments:

Christen and Ian said...

So, whats the leap you speak of? Good luck with whatever it is!

Linda Stahr said...

Quitting at the temple was a major leap, resulting on tons of hidden blessings...