Please vote on what Gender you think this new baby will be! I'm beginning to think I blog in vain... (The one vote is Margaret's. She's convinced that we're having a Girl...) We welcome other voters... and you don't even have to tell us who you are!
It's a girl!! Do you want to know how I know for sure? You called and told me! Congratulations on the birth (yesterday) of a new, still nameless girl! Love ya!
6 comments:
I'm gonna vote girl. I just think they are cute. :)
never in vain! I'm just not so good at commenting!
I am always reading, just not always commenting. I think it is a boy, well I guess I just want it to be a boy.
Aunt Denise
Hey...remind me of your due date again.
I also have felt like I blog in vain, and email in vain.... then I got reprimanded for not updating my blog. So, blog forward. People do read.
It's a girl!! Do you want to know how I know for sure? You called and told me! Congratulations on the birth (yesterday) of a new, still nameless girl! Love ya!
Post a Comment