Saturday, February 27, 2010

Polls are NOW Closed... it's a GIRL!!!

Sorry. Thought you'd all have a little more time to vote than less than 24 hours!

On Friday, 26 February 2010, at 12:45 in the AM, we welcomed a new baby GIRL to our home. She was 6 lbs., 4 oz. and 18.75 inches long. She doesn't fit into anything that we have, so she spent the first 24 hours in nothing but a diaper and blankets, but she's figured out the eating part (MOO...) really well, and will soon fit into the clothes that we have.

Baby was born here at home, and the recovery and time down has been (for me) better than recovery after a hospital birth.

Pictures and a name to follow... as soon as we agree on a name...

4 comments:

Lillie said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations on your first home birth! How did it go? I'm expecting a phone call when you feel up to it!

shannon said...

great job! i'm jealous of the home birth - that's awesome. can't wait to see pictures!

The Fun Carter Family said...

Congrats Linda...I'm so happy for you! I guess that answered my question as to when you were due! Can't wait to see pictures. Also, I'm glad that you had a successful home birth...that is wonderful!

Theradlife said...

Congrats! Glad everything went well, and I love small babies...for everyone's sake. :) Congrats again from the Radimak clan. Can't wait to see pics.