Since I was tagged a bazillion months ago, I thought I'd come out of the freeze and finally respond... Thanks to Charity for the "re-tag" via her blog!
The following are my ABC's:
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend(s): Andrew, my kids, Amy Tuttle, Wendy Banner, and many more...
C- Cake or Pie: Pie, unless it's Death By Chocolate cake made by Wendy Wilson or Heath Bar Cake... YUMMM
D- Day of Choice: Sunday
E- Essential Item: My Camera
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: GROSS!! Nothing gummi for me!
H- Hometown: Wasilla, Alaska
I -Indulgence(s): Very Heavy Snowstorms in a Cup from Dairy Queen
J- January or July: July
K-Kids: Savannah, Margaret, and ?????
L-Life is incomplete without: Answered Prayers
M- Marriage Date: 23 April 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 6- Michelle, Charity, Patience, Justin, Brittany and Ian
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges... unless they're the Honey Crisp variety or Granny Smith with Caramel...
P- Phobias or Fears: Failure
Q- Quote(s): Set yourself on fire with the Spirit of the Lord, and People will come to watch you burn!!!
R- Reason To Smile: Margaret and Savannah!
S- Season: Summer... I love the heat, and Winter... I love the wood stove!
T- Tag Six: Whoever reads this
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love Crayola Crayons (and yes, I am picky about my brand of crayons...)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Is Omnivore one of the choices? Because for me, nothing beats a great steak, but then again, there are days when all I want are vegetables...
W- Worst Habit: not folding the laundry as soon as it's finished - letting it age on the floor...
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neither. The less time I spend in any sort of doctor's office, the better!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Russian, Thai, or Fried Chicken with Rice and gravy.
Z- Zodiac sign- Virgo
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment